- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
VIDEO: Isaiah Thomas Seen Warming Up With Cleveland Cavaliers for First Time
- Updated: December 21, 2017
Now, Cavs fans should be even more excited as the All-Star point guard was seen warming up with his team for the first time since joining the Cavs.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 22, 2017
With the endless reports and speculation about the progress of Thomas’ recovery, it’s reassuring to see Thomas actually out there with his team in full uniform.
The Cavs have already ruled out Thomas for their Christmas Day matchup against the Warriors, so that means we will likely see the dynamic point guard make his debut sometime in early January.