- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
LeBron’s Friend Drops Major Hints as to Where LBJ Might Be Headed in Free Agency
- Updated: June 27, 2018
The entire basketball world has been searching for clues as to where LeBron James might be headed, and on Tuesday a fairly large bit of potential evidence revealed itself on Twitter.
While experts and fans alike have been looking for any information regarding James’ future, it turns out one of his friends has been dropping some not-so-subtle hints about the four-time MVP’s intent to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers.
It could have easily been mistaken for just another case of fake news. Thankfully, a 2016 tweet by James himself proves that he and the source have a long-term friendship.
LeBron’s friend with some interesting Lakers tweets today…
LA Bron. ? pic.twitter.com/FlIne8RF4b
— Thomas Duffy (@TJDhoops) June 26, 2018
James’ tweet from 2016 isn’t the only reason to trust Twitter user CuffsTheLegend. Back in July 2014, an Instagram page with the same username posted about James rejoining the Cleveland Cavaliers one day before he announced his return.
— Thomas Duffy (@TJDhoops) June 27, 2018
It looks like James’ pal has some pretty good intel when it comes to the three-time NBA champion’s future.
Hopefully he’s just doing some classic internet trolling. If he’s not, it seems as though James’ days wearing the Wine and Gold are numbered.