- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
LeBron’s Friend Drops Major Hints as to Where LBJ Might Be Headed in Free Agency
- Updated: June 27, 2018
The entire basketball world has been searching for clues as to where LeBron James might be headed, and on Tuesday a fairly large bit of potential evidence revealed itself on Twitter.
While experts and fans alike have been looking for any information regarding James’ future, it turns out one of his friends has been dropping some not-so-subtle hints about the four-time MVP’s intent to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers.
It could have easily been mistaken for just another case of fake news. Thankfully, a 2016 tweet by James himself proves that he and the source have a long-term friendship.
LeBron’s friend with some interesting Lakers tweets today…
LA Bron. 👀 pic.twitter.com/FlIne8RF4b
— Thomas Duffy (@TJDhoops) June 26, 2018
James’ tweet from 2016 isn’t the only reason to trust Twitter user CuffsTheLegend. Back in July 2014, an Instagram page with the same username posted about James rejoining the Cleveland Cavaliers one day before he announced his return.
— Thomas Duffy (@TJDhoops) June 27, 2018
It looks like James’ pal has some pretty good intel when it comes to the three-time NBA champion’s future.
Hopefully he’s just doing some classic internet trolling. If he’s not, it seems as though James’ days wearing the Wine and Gold are numbered.