- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
LeBron’s Friend Drops Major Hints as to Where LBJ Might Be Headed in Free Agency
- Updated: June 27, 2018
The entire basketball world has been searching for clues as to where LeBron James might be headed, and on Tuesday a fairly large bit of potential evidence revealed itself on Twitter.
While experts and fans alike have been looking for any information regarding James’ future, it turns out one of his friends has been dropping some not-so-subtle hints about the four-time MVP’s intent to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers.
It could have easily been mistaken for just another case of fake news. Thankfully, a 2016 tweet by James himself proves that he and the source have a long-term friendship.
LeBron’s friend with some interesting Lakers tweets today…
LA Bron. ? pic.twitter.com/FlIne8RF4b
— Thomas Duffy (@TJDhoops) June 26, 2018
James’ tweet from 2016 isn’t the only reason to trust Twitter user CuffsTheLegend. Back in July 2014, an Instagram page with the same username posted about James rejoining the Cleveland Cavaliers one day before he announced his return.
— Thomas Duffy (@TJDhoops) June 27, 2018
It looks like James’ pal has some pretty good intel when it comes to the three-time NBA champion’s future.
Hopefully he’s just doing some classic internet trolling. If he’s not, it seems as though James’ days wearing the Wine and Gold are numbered.