- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
Video: Jeff Green Suffers Scary Blow to Head During Cavs-Sixers Game
- Updated: December 9, 2017
— NBA TV (@NBATV) December 10, 2017
Luckily for the Cavs, Green popped right back up and stayed in the game, but it would be surprising if the Cavs didn’t at least go through some sort of concussion protocol with the forward.
Green seems fine for now as the Cavs look to bounce back from their 106-102 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Friday night, but should something go awry, we’ll keep you posted here on Cavaliers Nation.