- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Jeff Green Suffers Scary Blow to Head During Cavs-Sixers Game
- Updated: December 9, 2017
— NBA TV (@NBATV) December 10, 2017
Luckily for the Cavs, Green popped right back up and stayed in the game, but it would be surprising if the Cavs didn’t at least go through some sort of concussion protocol with the forward.
Green seems fine for now as the Cavs look to bounce back from their 106-102 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Friday night, but should something go awry, we’ll keep you posted here on Cavaliers Nation.