- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Video: Jeff Green Suffers Scary Blow to Head During Cavs-Sixers Game
- Updated: December 9, 2017
— NBA TV (@NBATV) December 10, 2017
Luckily for the Cavs, Green popped right back up and stayed in the game, but it would be surprising if the Cavs didn’t at least go through some sort of concussion protocol with the forward.
Green seems fine for now as the Cavs look to bounce back from their 106-102 loss to the Indiana Pacers on Friday night, but should something go awry, we’ll keep you posted here on Cavaliers Nation.