- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
Video: LeBron James Ejected for First Time in NBA Career
- Updated: November 28, 2017
Fans attending the Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Miami Heat on Tuesday night saw some NBA history when the Cavaliers’ LeBron James was ejected from the game with 1:59 left in the third quarter. The dismissal was the first time in James’ NBA career that he had been ejected.
LeBron got ejected for the first time in his career? I gotta know what he said to this ref lol pic.twitter.com/oYX3d4gGwD
— Jasmine (@JasmineLWatkins) November 29, 2017
James’ professional career prior to Tuesday night consisted of 1,081 regular season games and 217 playoff contests.
The frustration from James may have been due in part to the Cavaliers seeing what had been a 33-point lead dip to 19 during the course of the quarter. During the entire third period, the Cavs managed to score just 18 points after tallying 75 during the first two quarters, making just four shots from the field.