- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
Video: LeBron James Ejected for First Time in NBA Career
- Updated: November 28, 2017
Fans attending the Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Miami Heat on Tuesday night saw some NBA history when the Cavaliers’ LeBron James was ejected from the game with 1:59 left in the third quarter. The dismissal was the first time in James’ NBA career that he had been ejected.
LeBron got ejected for the first time in his career? I gotta know what he said to this ref lol pic.twitter.com/oYX3d4gGwD
— Jasmine (@JasmineLWatkins) November 29, 2017
James’ professional career prior to Tuesday night consisted of 1,081 regular season games and 217 playoff contests.
The frustration from James may have been due in part to the Cavaliers seeing what had been a 33-point lead dip to 19 during the course of the quarter. During the entire third period, the Cavs managed to score just 18 points after tallying 75 during the first two quarters, making just four shots from the field.