- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
Video: LeBron James Ejected for First Time in NBA Career
- Updated: November 28, 2017
Fans attending the Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Miami Heat on Tuesday night saw some NBA history when the Cavaliers’ LeBron James was ejected from the game with 1:59 left in the third quarter. The dismissal was the first time in James’ NBA career that he had been ejected.
LeBron got ejected for the first time in his career? I gotta know what he said to this ref lol pic.twitter.com/oYX3d4gGwD
— Jasmine (@JasmineLWatkins) November 29, 2017
James’ professional career prior to Tuesday night consisted of 1,081 regular season games and 217 playoff contests.
The frustration from James may have been due in part to the Cavaliers seeing what had been a 33-point lead dip to 19 during the course of the quarter. During the entire third period, the Cavs managed to score just 18 points after tallying 75 during the first two quarters, making just four shots from the field.