- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Ejected for First Time in NBA Career
- Updated: November 28, 2017
Fans attending the Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Miami Heat on Tuesday night saw some NBA history when the Cavaliers’ LeBron James was ejected from the game with 1:59 left in the third quarter. The dismissal was the first time in James’ NBA career that he had been ejected.
LeBron got ejected for the first time in his career? I gotta know what he said to this ref lol pic.twitter.com/oYX3d4gGwD
— Jasmine (@JasmineLWatkins) November 29, 2017
James’ professional career prior to Tuesday night consisted of 1,081 regular season games and 217 playoff contests.
The frustration from James may have been due in part to the Cavaliers seeing what had been a 33-point lead dip to 19 during the course of the quarter. During the entire third period, the Cavs managed to score just 18 points after tallying 75 during the first two quarters, making just four shots from the field.