- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James Ejected for First Time in NBA Career
- Updated: November 28, 2017
Fans attending the Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Miami Heat on Tuesday night saw some NBA history when the Cavaliers’ LeBron James was ejected from the game with 1:59 left in the third quarter. The dismissal was the first time in James’ NBA career that he had been ejected.
LeBron got ejected for the first time in his career? I gotta know what he said to this ref lol pic.twitter.com/oYX3d4gGwD
— Jasmine (@JasmineLWatkins) November 29, 2017
James’ professional career prior to Tuesday night consisted of 1,081 regular season games and 217 playoff contests.
The frustration from James may have been due in part to the Cavaliers seeing what had been a 33-point lead dip to 19 during the course of the quarter. During the entire third period, the Cavs managed to score just 18 points after tallying 75 during the first two quarters, making just four shots from the field.