- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Video: Kevin Love Speaks Out on LeBron’s 23-Point 4th Quarter Performance
- Updated: November 22, 2017
Just get out of the way.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 23, 2017
“Bron took over in that fourth quarter and it was great to see,” Love said after the game. “Sometimes it’s being aggressive and picking your spots, but other times it’s, ‘Get the hell out of the way.’ Tonight, I don’t know how many he had straight. 18 straight, that was a special fourth-quarter performance. It seems like he’s always done that, but this year in particular, he’s been incredible in doing that for us.
Love also spoke about the injury to James that briefly forced him from the game:
“We didn’t know if he was going to come back or not after that hit. At halftime, I think we were down one and obviously he took the hit, comes back and has a performance like that in that fourth. It was special.”
Despite a rough shooting night that saw him hit on just 7-of-18 from the field and miss his four three-point attempts, Love managed to finish with a double-double with 18 points and 10 rebounds.