- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Video: Kevin Love Speaks Out on LeBron’s 23-Point 4th Quarter Performance
- Updated: November 22, 2017
Just get out of the way.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 23, 2017
“Bron took over in that fourth quarter and it was great to see,” Love said after the game. “Sometimes it’s being aggressive and picking your spots, but other times it’s, ‘Get the hell out of the way.’ Tonight, I don’t know how many he had straight. 18 straight, that was a special fourth-quarter performance. It seems like he’s always done that, but this year in particular, he’s been incredible in doing that for us.
Love also spoke about the injury to James that briefly forced him from the game:
“We didn’t know if he was going to come back or not after that hit. At halftime, I think we were down one and obviously he took the hit, comes back and has a performance like that in that fourth. It was special.”
Despite a rough shooting night that saw him hit on just 7-of-18 from the field and miss his four three-point attempts, Love managed to finish with a double-double with 18 points and 10 rebounds.