- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Video: Kevin Love Speaks Out on LeBron’s 23-Point 4th Quarter Performance
- Updated: November 22, 2017
Just get out of the way.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 23, 2017
“Bron took over in that fourth quarter and it was great to see,” Love said after the game. “Sometimes it’s being aggressive and picking your spots, but other times it’s, ‘Get the hell out of the way.’ Tonight, I don’t know how many he had straight. 18 straight, that was a special fourth-quarter performance. It seems like he’s always done that, but this year in particular, he’s been incredible in doing that for us.
Love also spoke about the injury to James that briefly forced him from the game:
“We didn’t know if he was going to come back or not after that hit. At halftime, I think we were down one and obviously he took the hit, comes back and has a performance like that in that fourth. It was special.”
Despite a rough shooting night that saw him hit on just 7-of-18 from the field and miss his four three-point attempts, Love managed to finish with a double-double with 18 points and 10 rebounds.