- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Send Ante Zizic to G League Affiliate Canton Charge
- Updated: November 19, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers announced a roster change on Sunday that will mean that one of the team’s newcomers, Ante Zizic, will be sent to the team’s G League team in nearby Canton. The move was necessary because of the addition of forward John Holland.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 19, 2017
Zizic was part of the deal that brought Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder and a 2018 draft pick to the Cavaliers in exchange for Kyrie Irving. Zizic will be able to get some playing time with the Charge after averaging just 4.2 minutes and playing in just five of the Cavaliers’ first 16 games.
The 6-foot-6 Holland’s contract is a two-way deal, an NBA innovation this season that allows teams to bring players up for as long as 45 days during a season. He was added after Iman Shumpert was ruled out for as long as a week.