- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Send Ante Zizic to G League Affiliate Canton Charge
- Updated: November 19, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers announced a roster change on Sunday that will mean that one of the team’s newcomers, Ante Zizic, will be sent to the team’s G League team in nearby Canton. The move was necessary because of the addition of forward John Holland.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 19, 2017
Zizic was part of the deal that brought Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder and a 2018 draft pick to the Cavaliers in exchange for Kyrie Irving. Zizic will be able to get some playing time with the Charge after averaging just 4.2 minutes and playing in just five of the Cavaliers’ first 16 games.
The 6-foot-6 Holland’s contract is a two-way deal, an NBA innovation this season that allows teams to bring players up for as long as 45 days during a season. He was added after Iman Shumpert was ruled out for as long as a week.