- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Send Ante Zizic to G League Affiliate Canton Charge
- Updated: November 19, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers announced a roster change on Sunday that will mean that one of the team’s newcomers, Ante Zizic, will be sent to the team’s G League team in nearby Canton. The move was necessary because of the addition of forward John Holland.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 19, 2017
Zizic was part of the deal that brought Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder and a 2018 draft pick to the Cavaliers in exchange for Kyrie Irving. Zizic will be able to get some playing time with the Charge after averaging just 4.2 minutes and playing in just five of the Cavaliers’ first 16 games.
The 6-foot-6 Holland’s contract is a two-way deal, an NBA innovation this season that allows teams to bring players up for as long as 45 days during a season. He was added after Iman Shumpert was ruled out for as long as a week.