- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Cavs News: Derrick Rose (Ankle) to Miss Thursday’s Game vs. Houston Rockets
- Updated: November 9, 2017
It seems that Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Derrick Rose isn’t completely over his ankle injury after all, as it is being reported by ESPN that the point guard will miss Thursday’s matchup against the Houston Rockets due to continuing discomfort in his left ankle.
The point guard has already missed four games this season due to a sprained left ankle that occurred in just the second game of the season. In that matchup versus the Milwaukee Bucks, Rose collided with then Bucks forward Greg Monroe, who was charged with a flagrant foul upon further review after the game.
Although the point guard is currently the team’s third leading scorer, his lack of assists (1.7) and abysmal defense have most definitely contributed to the team’s 5-6 record to start the season. In fact, Rose has almost double the amount of turnovers (19) to assists (12) on the season.
According to sources, the Cavs will likely replace Rose with Iman Shumpert in the starting lineup against the Rockets.
The Cavs are getting ready to go on a four-game road trip, starting with the game against Houston, followed by matchups in Dallas, New York, and Charlotte. It is still undetermined whether or not Rose will return for the team’s game against the Mavericks.