- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Reacts to Boston Celtics Winning 9th Straight Game
- Updated: November 6, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been the complete antithesis of the Boston Celtics as of late, as Kyrie Irving and his new team are rolling right now. The Celtics have won nine straight games and are now 9-2 on the young season, good for first in the Eastern Conference. Meanwhile, the lowly Cavs are a mere 4-6 on the season, good for 12th in the East, losing five of their last six games.
Nearly minutes after Boston’s ninth straight victory and seemingly in response to the ongoing frustrations with his team’s lackluster play as of late, Cavs superstar LeBron James took to social media to voice his displeasure in a rather cryptic manner.
The Cavs have quickly become one of the worst defensive teams in the league as they are giving up more than 110 points to teams like the Atlanta Hawks, Indiana Pacers, Brooklyn Nets, Chicago Bulls, and New York Knicks.
Meanwhile, the Celtics have established themselves as a young, hungry, defensive-minded squad that is coming for the Eastern Conference throne.
The games don’t get easier for Cleveland, as the Cavs will face off against a surging Milwaukee Bucks team on Tuesday night at Quicken Loans Arena.