- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
LeBron James Reacts to Boston Celtics Winning 9th Straight Game
- Updated: November 6, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been the complete antithesis of the Boston Celtics as of late, as Kyrie Irving and his new team are rolling right now. The Celtics have won nine straight games and are now 9-2 on the young season, good for first in the Eastern Conference. Meanwhile, the lowly Cavs are a mere 4-6 on the season, good for 12th in the East, losing five of their last six games.
Nearly minutes after Boston’s ninth straight victory and seemingly in response to the ongoing frustrations with his team’s lackluster play as of late, Cavs superstar LeBron James took to social media to voice his displeasure in a rather cryptic manner.
The Cavs have quickly become one of the worst defensive teams in the league as they are giving up more than 110 points to teams like the Atlanta Hawks, Indiana Pacers, Brooklyn Nets, Chicago Bulls, and New York Knicks.
Meanwhile, the Celtics have established themselves as a young, hungry, defensive-minded squad that is coming for the Eastern Conference throne.
The games don’t get easier for Cleveland, as the Cavs will face off against a surging Milwaukee Bucks team on Tuesday night at Quicken Loans Arena.