- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Reacts to Cavs Losing Third Straight Game
- Updated: October 29, 2017
Following the Cavs’ loss to the New York Knicks on Sunday night, the four-time NBA MVP let everyone know that it’s far too early in the season to start worrying about the Cavs’ struggles.
— clevelanddotcom (@clevelanddotcom) October 30, 2017
“What month is this, October,” James asked. “I’m not about to go crazy about this right now. It’s too long of a season and I’ve been a part of this way too many times, so I’m the wrong guy to ask. I’m too positive right now.”
James had a fairly unimpressive performance in the 114-95 loss, with 16 points, 10 rebounds, and seven assists in 39 minutes of play. Though James seems unconcerned, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue did not share his star’s sentiment, who called the Cavs’ loss “unacceptable” after the game.
While the Cavs’ current record of 3-4 is certainly not what fans have grown accustomed to in recent years, there is a lot of time to turn things around. As long as James continues confidently leading the team, there shouldn’t be too much of a reason to push the panic button, yet.