- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Gordon Hayward Breaks Leg in Season-Opener vs. Cavs
- Updated: October 17, 2017
The season-opener featuring the Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics took a nasty turn on Tuesday night when newly signed small forward Gordon Hayward went down with what appeared to be a badly injured leg.
The injury took place as Hayward went up for a basket midway through the first quarter.
— Celtics News (@CelticsNewsNBA) October 18, 2017
“Oh my goodness, Hayward came down so hard,” announcer Kevin Harlan said immediately after the fall. “Hayward broke his leg. Hayward has broken his leg.”
Hayward joined the Celtics this summer as a free agent and while there is a plethora of talent on the Celtics roster, he will certainly be missed.
Hopefully Hayward can begin his recovery soon from what is truly a terrifying and sobering injury.