- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Gordon Hayward Breaks Leg in Season-Opener vs. Cavs
- Updated: October 17, 2017
The season-opener featuring the Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics took a nasty turn on Tuesday night when newly signed small forward Gordon Hayward went down with what appeared to be a badly injured leg.
The injury took place as Hayward went up for a basket midway through the first quarter.
— Celtics News (@CelticsNewsNBA) October 18, 2017
“Oh my goodness, Hayward came down so hard,” announcer Kevin Harlan said immediately after the fall. “Hayward broke his leg. Hayward has broken his leg.”
Hayward joined the Celtics this summer as a free agent and while there is a plethora of talent on the Celtics roster, he will certainly be missed.
Hopefully Hayward can begin his recovery soon from what is truly a terrifying and sobering injury.