- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs News: Kendrick Perkins to Join Cleveland’s G League Affiliate Canton Charge
- Updated: October 16, 2017
In a text message on Monday, he told ESPN.com: “I’m serious and I’m committed to this [opportunity]. I will sacrifice to show the NBA.”
The 32-year-old Perkins will join the Charge, whose first game will be in Greensboro, N.C. on Nov. 4. The veteran sat out last season, but played with the Cavaliers during the 2014-15 NBA campaign. He has 13 years of NBA experience, averaging 5.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per game during that time.
The Cavaliers begin the 2017-18 season on Tuesday night, when they host the Boston Celtics.