- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Cavs News: Kendrick Perkins to Join Cleveland’s G League Affiliate Canton Charge
- Updated: October 16, 2017
In a text message on Monday, he told ESPN.com: “I’m serious and I’m committed to this [opportunity]. I will sacrifice to show the NBA.”
The 32-year-old Perkins will join the Charge, whose first game will be in Greensboro, N.C. on Nov. 4. The veteran sat out last season, but played with the Cavaliers during the 2014-15 NBA campaign. He has 13 years of NBA experience, averaging 5.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per game during that time.
The Cavaliers begin the 2017-18 season on Tuesday night, when they host the Boston Celtics.