- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: LeBron James Responds to Dwyane Wade Calling Him Cheapest Guy in NBA
- Updated: October 15, 2017
LeBron James is definitely happy to have his old pal Dwyane Wade back on his team. On Sunday, Wade and James sat down with ESPN’s Rachel Nichols and proved just how well the two Cleveland Cavaliers stars know each other.
James answered for his teammate as Wade looked on.
“That is so, so, so, so falsely true,” he laughed. “That is so falsely true.”
Wade chimed in:
“He ain’t using his phone if there ain’t Wi-Fi.”
James then went into detail about how he saves his estimated $400 million net worth.
“No, I’m not doing that,” he said. “I’m not turning on data roaming. I’m not buying no apps. I still got Pandora with commercials so I be listening to some great music at home and then a commercial, ‘Hey you wanna win three tickets to go to the Cavs game, see LeBron, Dwyane, Kevin Love right now.’ It just happens.”
Nichols then asked whether or not James is jealous of Wade’s unmoving hairline.
“Oh he definitely jealous of my hair,” Wade said as James patted down his own hair. “Do you see these curls? He’s definitely jealous. Look at that!”
The two have an impeccable connection off the court and have clearly started up right where they left off when they were teammates in Miami. All that is left to see is whether or not that connection will transfer to the court as well.