- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Responds to Dwyane Wade Calling Him Cheapest Guy in NBA
- Updated: October 15, 2017
LeBron James is definitely happy to have his old pal Dwyane Wade back on his team. On Sunday, Wade and James sat down with ESPN’s Rachel Nichols and proved just how well the two Cleveland Cavaliers stars know each other.
James answered for his teammate as Wade looked on.
“That is so, so, so, so falsely true,” he laughed. “That is so falsely true.”
Wade chimed in:
“He ain’t using his phone if there ain’t Wi-Fi.”
James then went into detail about how he saves his estimated $400 million net worth.
“No, I’m not doing that,” he said. “I’m not turning on data roaming. I’m not buying no apps. I still got Pandora with commercials so I be listening to some great music at home and then a commercial, ‘Hey you wanna win three tickets to go to the Cavs game, see LeBron, Dwyane, Kevin Love right now.’ It just happens.”
Nichols then asked whether or not James is jealous of Wade’s unmoving hairline.
“Oh he definitely jealous of my hair,” Wade said as James patted down his own hair. “Do you see these curls? He’s definitely jealous. Look at that!”
The two have an impeccable connection off the court and have clearly started up right where they left off when they were teammates in Miami. All that is left to see is whether or not that connection will transfer to the court as well.