- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Video: LeBron James Responds to Dwyane Wade Calling Him Cheapest Guy in NBA
- Updated: October 15, 2017
LeBron James is definitely happy to have his old pal Dwyane Wade back on his team. On Sunday, Wade and James sat down with ESPN’s Rachel Nichols and proved just how well the two Cleveland Cavaliers stars know each other.
James answered for his teammate as Wade looked on.
“That is so, so, so, so falsely true,” he laughed. “That is so falsely true.”
Wade chimed in:
“He ain’t using his phone if there ain’t Wi-Fi.”
James then went into detail about how he saves his estimated $400 million net worth.
“No, I’m not doing that,” he said. “I’m not turning on data roaming. I’m not buying no apps. I still got Pandora with commercials so I be listening to some great music at home and then a commercial, ‘Hey you wanna win three tickets to go to the Cavs game, see LeBron, Dwyane, Kevin Love right now.’ It just happens.”
Nichols then asked whether or not James is jealous of Wade’s unmoving hairline.
“Oh he definitely jealous of my hair,” Wade said as James patted down his own hair. “Do you see these curls? He’s definitely jealous. Look at that!”
The two have an impeccable connection off the court and have clearly started up right where they left off when they were teammates in Miami. All that is left to see is whether or not that connection will transfer to the court as well.