- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Jae Crowder Says Tyronn Lue Already Preparing for Golden State Warriors
- Updated: October 3, 2017
The 2017-18 regular season has not even begun, but Cleveland Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue is already preparing for what will likely be the last thing to come between the Cavs and another NBA title.
“I can tell by schemes we’ve been putting in, it’s all in place for that matchup, what those guys bring because they’re very dynamic in how they play on the offensive end,” he said. “With us having a lot of different schemes in our back pocket is going to help come late.”
Thanks to the Cavs’ offseason additions, a return to the NBA Finals seems all but inevitable. Last season, the Warriors had an answer for everything the Cavs threw at them. However, it’s clear that Lue plans on turning the tables this season to bring another NBA championship to The Land.