- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Updated: January 13, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have had a very busy 2017 so far.
They’ve played six games in 12 nights, and four of those games have been on the road. It’s been an underwhelming stretch, with the team dropping its last two to the Utah Jazz and Portland Trail Blazers.
The team’s struggles haven’t been shocking given it has been stretched thin due to major injuries to guard J.R. Smith and big man Chris Andersen. But if that wasn’t tough enough, the Cavs’ rigorous travel schedule has not allowed them to hold a team practice yet this calendar year, as Cleveland.com found out recently.
“We get one on Sunday. We need it. Get Kyle [Korver] acclimated on what needs to be done. There’s only so much film [you can watch],” said James.