- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Updated: January 13, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have had a very busy 2017 so far.
They’ve played six games in 12 nights, and four of those games have been on the road. It’s been an underwhelming stretch, with the team dropping its last two to the Utah Jazz and Portland Trail Blazers.
The team’s struggles haven’t been shocking given it has been stretched thin due to major injuries to guard J.R. Smith and big man Chris Andersen. But if that wasn’t tough enough, the Cavs’ rigorous travel schedule has not allowed them to hold a team practice yet this calendar year, as Cleveland.com found out recently.
“We get one on Sunday. We need it. Get Kyle [Korver] acclimated on what needs to be done. There’s only so much film [you can watch],” said James.