- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Make Trade to Make Room for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 26, 2017
Now that Dwyane Wade and the Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to a one-year, $2.3 million deal, the Cavs are now left having to make room for the 13-year pro. While the Cavs could simply waive one of the players currently on their roster, Sam Amico of Amico Hoops has reported that the they may try to make one more offseason deal before Wednesday.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 26, 2017
This offseason has been filled with periods of great turmoil and great excitement for the Cavaliers. With Wade’s signing and a possible trade on the horizon, it seems the Cavs are set to begin the 2017-18 season on a very high note.