- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Make Trade to Make Room for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 26, 2017
Now that Dwyane Wade and the Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to a one-year, $2.3 million deal, the Cavs are now left having to make room for the 13-year pro. While the Cavs could simply waive one of the players currently on their roster, Sam Amico of Amico Hoops has reported that the they may try to make one more offseason deal before Wednesday.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 26, 2017
This offseason has been filled with periods of great turmoil and great excitement for the Cavaliers. With Wade’s signing and a possible trade on the horizon, it seems the Cavs are set to begin the 2017-18 season on a very high note.