- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Make Trade to Make Room for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 26, 2017
Now that Dwyane Wade and the Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to a one-year, $2.3 million deal, the Cavs are now left having to make room for the 13-year pro. While the Cavs could simply waive one of the players currently on their roster, Sam Amico of Amico Hoops has reported that the they may try to make one more offseason deal before Wednesday.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 26, 2017
This offseason has been filled with periods of great turmoil and great excitement for the Cavaliers. With Wade’s signing and a possible trade on the horizon, it seems the Cavs are set to begin the 2017-18 season on a very high note.