- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Make Trade to Make Room for Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 26, 2017
Now that Dwyane Wade and the Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to a one-year, $2.3 million deal, the Cavs are now left having to make room for the 13-year pro. While the Cavs could simply waive one of the players currently on their roster, Sam Amico of Amico Hoops has reported that the they may try to make one more offseason deal before Wednesday.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 26, 2017
This offseason has been filled with periods of great turmoil and great excitement for the Cavaliers. With Wade’s signing and a possible trade on the horizon, it seems the Cavs are set to begin the 2017-18 season on a very high note.