- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Dwyane Wade Agrees to One-Year, $2.3M Deal With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: September 26, 2017
Cue the fireworks.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 26, 2017
The 35-year-old future Hall of Famer is coming off of a Chicago Bulls campaign in which he averaged 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 3.8 assists in 60 games played.
The Cavs are expected to either waive a player or execute a low-level trade to make room for Wade.