- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
Cavs News: Dwyane Wade Agrees to One-Year, $2.3M Deal With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: September 26, 2017
Cue the fireworks.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 26, 2017
The 35-year-old future Hall of Famer is coming off of a Chicago Bulls campaign in which he averaged 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 3.8 assists in 60 games played.
The Cavs are expected to either waive a player or execute a low-level trade to make room for Wade.