- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs Rumors: Several Teams Inquiring About Cedi Osman
- Updated: September 27, 2017
With Dwyane Wade now a part of the Cleveland Cavaliers roster, the team appears intent on having a strong veteran presence on the court. That may not leave time for some of the newcomers, specifically rookie Cedi Osman, who reportedly could be the subject of some phone calls to the Cavaliers front office.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 27, 2017
The 22-year-old Osman was the 31st overall selection in the 2015 NBA Draft by the Minnesota Timberwolves, but was one part of a multi-player trade that sent him to the Cavaliers. Over the past two seasons, the native of Turkey has played professionally for Anadolu Efes in the EuroLeague. In 35 games last season, he averaged 7.1. points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
Osman is 6-foot-8 and was officially signed by the Cavs during the offseason, with the expectation being that he would contribute at the forward slot. However, the team remains committed to winning another NBA title and may not have the luxury of allowing Osman to develop his game. His future status with the Cavaliers will likely be based on what those other team executives are offering in return.