- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Cavs Rumors: Several Teams Inquiring About Cedi Osman
- Updated: September 27, 2017
With Dwyane Wade now a part of the Cleveland Cavaliers roster, the team appears intent on having a strong veteran presence on the court. That may not leave time for some of the newcomers, specifically rookie Cedi Osman, who reportedly could be the subject of some phone calls to the Cavaliers front office.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) September 27, 2017
The 22-year-old Osman was the 31st overall selection in the 2015 NBA Draft by the Minnesota Timberwolves, but was one part of a multi-player trade that sent him to the Cavaliers. Over the past two seasons, the native of Turkey has played professionally for Anadolu Efes in the EuroLeague. In 35 games last season, he averaged 7.1. points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
Osman is 6-foot-8 and was officially signed by the Cavs during the offseason, with the expectation being that he would contribute at the forward slot. However, the team remains committed to winning another NBA title and may not have the luxury of allowing Osman to develop his game. His future status with the Cavaliers will likely be based on what those other team executives are offering in return.