- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Video: Draymond Green Reacts to LeBron James Calling Donald Trump a ‘Bum’
- Updated: September 23, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James made news on Saturday when he responded to a recent statement made by President Donald Trump. In the statement, Trump disinvited the Golden State Warriors from celebrating their NBA championship win at the White House.
As a response, James took to Twitter to call the president a “bum.”
U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!
Hours later, Warriors star Draymond Green was asked about James’ comments and gave his own opinion on the matter.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) September 23, 2017
“Well, you know, I think everybody has a right to their own opinion,” he said. “I think LeBron voiced his. I respect him for voicing his opinion, you know, it’s a free country. He called him a bum. I respect it.”
Later, Green was asked if he felt the same way.
“I feel how I feel,” Green said. “Michelle Obama said it best, she said it best. ‘When they go low, we go high.'”
While James and Green have had their disagreements in the past, it seems they at least share similar opinions on the current POTUS.