- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Draymond Green Reacts to LeBron James Calling Donald Trump a ‘Bum’
- Updated: September 23, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James made news on Saturday when he responded to a recent statement made by President Donald Trump. In the statement, Trump disinvited the Golden State Warriors from celebrating their NBA championship win at the White House.
As a response, James took to Twitter to call the president a “bum.”
U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!
Hours later, Warriors star Draymond Green was asked about James’ comments and gave his own opinion on the matter.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) September 23, 2017
“Well, you know, I think everybody has a right to their own opinion,” he said. “I think LeBron voiced his. I respect him for voicing his opinion, you know, it’s a free country. He called him a bum. I respect it.”
Later, Green was asked if he felt the same way.
“I feel how I feel,” Green said. “Michelle Obama said it best, she said it best. ‘When they go low, we go high.'”
While James and Green have had their disagreements in the past, it seems they at least share similar opinions on the current POTUS.