- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
Video: LeBron James Squashes Any Rumors of Beef With Khloe Kardashian
- Updated: September 20, 2017
Late during the 2016-17 NBA season, rumors were circling that some members of the Cleveland Cavaliers were actually attributing the team’s bad play to Tristan Thompson‘s girlfriend Khloe Kardashian and her infamous “Kardashian Curse.”
However, based on a video posted by TMZ Sports that surfaced on Tuesday, Cavs superstar forward LeBron James, Thompson, and Kardashian spent a night out at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios in Hollywood, California.
For James, it appears that any of the outlandish rumors of him not being fond of Kardashian were squashed as the two were seen hugging it out following their night out with Thompson in Los Angeles.
Many fans were quick to blame Khloe for the Cavs’ poor performance during Cleveland’s 4-1 series loss to the Golden State Warriors in the 2017 NBA Finals, but at least James doesn’t seem to be harboring any hard feelings.