- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Carmelo Anthony Makes It ‘Very Clear’ He Would Accept Buyout to Join Cavs
- Updated: June 29, 2017
“He’s made it very, very clear that the one team he would accept a buyout for is Cleveland,” said Smith on an ESPN radio segment on Thursday morning.
— Stephen A Smith (@stephenasmith) June 29, 2017
Smith also said a trade to the Houston Rockets would also work for Anthony, who’s expressed deep desire to leave the Knicks. There’s mutual interest from owner James Dolan and his front office, in separating from the 33-year-old forward sooner than later.
In addition, last night, Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net reported that the organization is actively looking to trade Anthony.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) June 28, 2017