- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Carmelo Anthony Makes It ‘Very Clear’ He Would Accept Buyout to Join Cavs
- Updated: June 29, 2017
“He’s made it very, very clear that the one team he would accept a buyout for is Cleveland,” said Smith on an ESPN radio segment on Thursday morning.
— Stephen A Smith (@stephenasmith) June 29, 2017
Smith also said a trade to the Houston Rockets would also work for Anthony, who’s expressed deep desire to leave the Knicks. There’s mutual interest from owner James Dolan and his front office, in separating from the 33-year-old forward sooner than later.
In addition, last night, Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net reported that the organization is actively looking to trade Anthony.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) June 28, 2017