- Report: Cavs Looking to Speak to Coaches on Playoff Teams
- Report: Cavs Say ‘Zero Truth’ to Rick Pitino Rumors, Not Interested in Him as Head Coach
- Report: Dan Gilbert and Rick Pitino Have Talked About Cavs Head Coaching Vacancy
- Report: Cavs Now Have Higher Chance of Landing Zion Williamson
- Cavs Rumors: Teams Around the League ‘Intrigued’ by Marquese Chriss’ Potential
- Channing Frye Reacts to Jared Dudley Getting Ejected After Nets-76ers Brawl
- Channing Frye Perfectly Describes How Badly Cavs Wanted to Win 2016 NBA Finals
- Stephen Curry and Channing Frye Only Perimeter Players to Accomplish Incredible Feat
- Jayson Tatum Says Has a ‘Big A– Picture’ of His Dunk on LeBron James in His House
- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
Report: Carmelo Anthony Makes It ‘Very Clear’ He Would Accept Buyout to Join Cavs
- Updated: June 29, 2017
“He’s made it very, very clear that the one team he would accept a buyout for is Cleveland,” said Smith on an ESPN radio segment on Thursday morning.
— Stephen A Smith (@stephenasmith) June 29, 2017
Smith also said a trade to the Houston Rockets would also work for Anthony, who’s expressed deep desire to leave the Knicks. There’s mutual interest from owner James Dolan and his front office, in separating from the 33-year-old forward sooner than later.
In addition, last night, Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net reported that the organization is actively looking to trade Anthony.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) June 28, 2017