- Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye Hilariously Recount Disrespectful Night at Madison Square Garden
- J.R. Smith Shows Growth and Maturity as He Avoids Airport Altercation
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers to Eliminate Cavaliers Girls Starting Next Season
- Tristan Thompson Supports LeBron James at His Brand New Clothing Launch
- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
Five Trade Possibilities Cavaliers Should Be Considering With Brooklyn Pick
- Updated: September 10, 2017
4. Iman Shumpert and First-Round Pick for Kristaps Porzingis
The New York Knicks reportedly refused to consider dealing Porzingis in any deal for Irving, yet they may be more willing if the Brooklyn draft pick ends up being among the top three. That’s because the expected array of quality big men available should be strong and allow the Knicks to move on from the currently disgruntled Porzingis.
From the Cavs’ perspective, Porzingis is still on his rookie deal and is just 22 years old and James seemed to be impressed with him during his rookie year in 2015 when he said, “I think he has a bright future if he continues to get better.” That possibility offers James the chance to serve as a mentor for a potentially great player, something he did with Irving.