- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Isaiah Thomas Reveals Conversation He Had With LeBron James Following Trade
- Updated: September 7, 2017
The chemistry between one of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ newest acquisitions, Isaiah Thomas, and their most important player, LeBron James, serves as one of the keys to whether or not the team can dethrone the NBA champion Golden State Warriors next June. From one account, the early stages of that experiment are off to a good start.
— Michael Beaven (@MBeavenABJ) September 7, 2017
Thomas said he's texted with LeBron, says "he's excited about playing with the best player in the world." #Cavs
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) September 7, 2017
Thomas made the comments at his introductory press conference on Thursday, with the “we” reference indicating forward Jae Crowder and center Ante Zizic. Crowder will offer solid defense, while Zizic has potential to contribute, yet remains a wild card in the deal that sent Kyrie Irving to the Boston Celtics. Thomas will have the tall task to replace Irving and will also have the uncertain situation of continuing to rehabilitate his injured hip. However, Thomas showed last season that when healthy, he’s an All-Star performer.
There has been talk that James was discouraged by the prospect of Thomas’ injured hip damaging the chances of the Cavaliers reaching the NBA Finals for a fourth consecutive season. The above tweet would appear to show that James has moved past such thinking and is ready to again lead the challenge of winning the fourth NBA title of his storied career.