- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
5 Cleveland Cavalier Jersey Concepts That Need to Happen
- Updated: April 6, 2015
Compared to LeBron James‘ first tenure with the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2003-2010, the 2014-15 Cavs jerseys have been somewhat disappointing. Not once this season have the Cavs worn their navy blue and orange alternates or the classic gold throwbacks that Austin Carr used to wear back in his day. Due to this season’s atrocity, we present to you 5 Cavalier jersey concepts that need to happen in the future.
1. Skyline Concept
These are a fan designed concept, which features Cleveland’s skyline with a nice gradation effect in the background.
Next: 1990’s Upgrade