- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
Video: Jeff Green’s Response When Asked If Current Cavs Can Beat Warriors in Finals
- Updated: September 5, 2017
There has been very little official news regarding Isaiah Thomas‘ hip injury, but according to newly acquired Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Jeff Green, Thomas is on his way to a clean bill of health.
A TMZ paparazzo caught up with the nine-year pro and asked if he thought Thomas’ hip will hold up in the upcoming season.
Green responded by sharing his opinion on the All-Star’s health.
“I think so, I think he’ll be just fine like he said,” Green said. “I take his word for it.”
The paparazzo then asked if Green believes the Thomas trade will help the Cavs beat the Golden State Warriors in next year’s NBA Finals.
Green seemed confident in that matter as well.
“That’s the plan,” he responded. “That’s why they made the trade right?”
See what else Green had to say below.
There is still much to be uncovered regarding the status of Thomas’ health. While it is unlikely that Green knows all there is to be known about the point guard’s hip, it’s good to see a positive outlook from someone so close to the situation.