- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
Video: Jeff Green’s Response When Asked If Current Cavs Can Beat Warriors in Finals
- Updated: September 5, 2017
There has been very little official news regarding Isaiah Thomas‘ hip injury, but according to newly acquired Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Jeff Green, Thomas is on his way to a clean bill of health.
A TMZ paparazzo caught up with the nine-year pro and asked if he thought Thomas’ hip will hold up in the upcoming season.
Green responded by sharing his opinion on the All-Star’s health.
“I think so, I think he’ll be just fine like he said,” Green said. “I take his word for it.”
The paparazzo then asked if Green believes the Thomas trade will help the Cavs beat the Golden State Warriors in next year’s NBA Finals.
Green seemed confident in that matter as well.
“That’s the plan,” he responded. “That’s why they made the trade right?”
See what else Green had to say below.
There is still much to be uncovered regarding the status of Thomas’ health. While it is unlikely that Green knows all there is to be known about the point guard’s hip, it’s good to see a positive outlook from someone so close to the situation.