- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Video: Jeff Green’s Response When Asked If Current Cavs Can Beat Warriors in Finals
- Updated: September 5, 2017
There has been very little official news regarding Isaiah Thomas‘ hip injury, but according to newly acquired Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Jeff Green, Thomas is on his way to a clean bill of health.
A TMZ paparazzo caught up with the nine-year pro and asked if he thought Thomas’ hip will hold up in the upcoming season.
Green responded by sharing his opinion on the All-Star’s health.
“I think so, I think he’ll be just fine like he said,” Green said. “I take his word for it.”
The paparazzo then asked if Green believes the Thomas trade will help the Cavs beat the Golden State Warriors in next year’s NBA Finals.
Green seemed confident in that matter as well.
“That’s the plan,” he responded. “That’s why they made the trade right?”
See what else Green had to say below.
There is still much to be uncovered regarding the status of Thomas’ health. While it is unlikely that Green knows all there is to be known about the point guard’s hip, it’s good to see a positive outlook from someone so close to the situation.