- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Jeff Green’s Response When Asked If Current Cavs Can Beat Warriors in Finals
- Updated: September 5, 2017
There has been very little official news regarding Isaiah Thomas‘ hip injury, but according to newly acquired Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Jeff Green, Thomas is on his way to a clean bill of health.
A TMZ paparazzo caught up with the nine-year pro and asked if he thought Thomas’ hip will hold up in the upcoming season.
Green responded by sharing his opinion on the All-Star’s health.
“I think so, I think he’ll be just fine like he said,” Green said. “I take his word for it.”
The paparazzo then asked if Green believes the Thomas trade will help the Cavs beat the Golden State Warriors in next year’s NBA Finals.
Green seemed confident in that matter as well.
“That’s the plan,” he responded. “That’s why they made the trade right?”
See what else Green had to say below.
There is still much to be uncovered regarding the status of Thomas’ health. While it is unlikely that Green knows all there is to be known about the point guard’s hip, it’s good to see a positive outlook from someone so close to the situation.