- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Video: Gordon Hayward Cracks Joke About LeBron James During Introductory Press Conference
- Updated: September 1, 2017
At one point during the press conference, Hayward spoke about how he and Irving had been interested in playing together in the past. He looked back at when he had visited the Cleveland Cavaliers as a restricted free agent in 2013, joking that LeBron James‘ decision to rejoin the Cavs in 2014 made their need for another talented small forward such as Hayward obsolete.
“I went to Cleveland on a visit when I was restricted free agent and Kyrie came in and you know, was saying how much fun it would be if I was on the team, and you know, kind of recruited me to go there, and then LeBron came and that kind of squashed that whole thing,” he joked. “But it came full circle and here we are now.”
Bleacher Report posted the moment in an recent Instagram video.