- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Cedi Osman Dazzles With Monster Game in EuroBasket 2017
- Updated: September 1, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers might have gotten more than they bargained for when they signed 6-foot-8 Turkish national Cedi Osman back in July. During the Turkish national team’s FIBA EuroBasket 2017 game against Russia on Friday, Osman showed off his talent in brilliant fashion and proved that he is NBA ready.
Osman displayed talent and efficiency on the offensive side, and was tenacious defensively, using his length to create turnovers. The small forward finished with an eye-popping stat line of 28 points, seven rebounds, seven steals, and four assists in the 76-73 loss to Russia.
See Osman’s highlights below.
Osman’s performance is certainly encouraging. While the talent level of his competition will increase dramatically once he begins playing for the Cavaliers, he showed the ability to compete at a high level in a high-stakes game.