- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Dan Gilbert Says He Will ‘Never’ Move Cavaliers Out of Cleveland
- Updated: August 31, 2017
Earlier this week, news broke that Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert had scrapped the $140 million deal to upgrade Quicken Loans Arena, a deal which would have extended the Cavs’ lease of the arena to 2034.
Since the news, concern has arisen, that with no plans to upgrade the aging arena, Gilbert could eventually consider the options of either selling or relocating the team in 2027. On Thursday, Gilbert took to Twitter to quell any concern, promising to never move the Cavs out of Cleveland.
While Gilbert has certainly has had his ups and downs as owner, it’s good know to that he understands just how important this team is to the city of Cleveland.