- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Dan Gilbert Says He Will ‘Never’ Move Cavaliers Out of Cleveland
- Updated: August 31, 2017
Earlier this week, news broke that Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert had scrapped the $140 million deal to upgrade Quicken Loans Arena, a deal which would have extended the Cavs’ lease of the arena to 2034.
Since the news, concern has arisen, that with no plans to upgrade the aging arena, Gilbert could eventually consider the options of either selling or relocating the team in 2027. On Thursday, Gilbert took to Twitter to quell any concern, promising to never move the Cavs out of Cleveland.
While Gilbert has certainly has had his ups and downs as owner, it’s good know to that he understands just how important this team is to the city of Cleveland.