- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: James Jones Wins 2017 Teammate of the Year Award
- Updated: August 18, 2017
Last month, James Jones ended his career as a player to become Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Phoenix Suns. Now, his former Cleveland Cavaliers teammates have sent him off with a farewell gift after acknowledging his profound impact on the team.
On Friday, the National Basketball Players Association announced its Players Voice Teammate of the Year Award winners and Jones took home the award for a second straight year.
— NBPA (@TheNBPA) August 18, 2017
Jones has long been known as a stellar teammate so the award comes as no surprise. While his time in Cleveland has come to an end, there is no question that the positive impact he has on the players around him will continue as he begins his career as a member of the Suns’ front office.