- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
Cavs News: James Jones Wins 2017 Teammate of the Year Award
- Updated: August 18, 2017
Last month, James Jones ended his career as a player to become Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Phoenix Suns. Now, his former Cleveland Cavaliers teammates have sent him off with a farewell gift after acknowledging his profound impact on the team.
On Friday, the National Basketball Players Association announced its Players Voice Teammate of the Year Award winners and Jones took home the award for a second straight year.
— NBPA (@TheNBPA) August 18, 2017
Jones has long been known as a stellar teammate so the award comes as no surprise. While his time in Cleveland has come to an end, there is no question that the positive impact he has on the players around him will continue as he begins his career as a member of the Suns’ front office.