- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Cavs News: James Jones Wins 2017 Teammate of the Year Award
- Updated: August 18, 2017
Last month, James Jones ended his career as a player to become Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Phoenix Suns. Now, his former Cleveland Cavaliers teammates have sent him off with a farewell gift after acknowledging his profound impact on the team.
On Friday, the National Basketball Players Association announced its Players Voice Teammate of the Year Award winners and Jones took home the award for a second straight year.
— NBPA (@TheNBPA) August 18, 2017
Jones has long been known as a stellar teammate so the award comes as no surprise. While his time in Cleveland has come to an end, there is no question that the positive impact he has on the players around him will continue as he begins his career as a member of the Suns’ front office.