- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Video: Stephen Curry Mocks LeBron James While Kyrie Irving Laughs Hysterically
- Updated: July 30, 2017
That’s because a video was recently released from former Golden State Warriors Harrison Barnes’ wedding, which both Irving and Warriors superstar Stephen Curry attended. In the video, Curry is seen clearly mocking James and his over-the-top workout videos that he occasionally posts on Instagram.
Watch as Irving winds Curry up and eggs him on as the former MVP doesn’t hold back in his impersonation.
Steph making fun of LeBron's workout video with Kyrie egging him on ??? (via ryanonlyryan/IG) pic.twitter.com/fBj7idGzWA
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) July 30, 2017
It’s now safe to say that the rumors of Irving and the Cavs possibly working it out have to be shut down at this point.