- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Video: Former Cavs Player Says Kyrie and LeBron Should Fight to Settle Differences
- Updated: July 28, 2017
It’s beginning to look like the rift between Kyrie Irving and LeBron James is too great for the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ star players to overcome. There have been subtweets, reports of ignored phone calls, and more. Reconciliation may not seem possible, but former Cavalier Drew Gooden believes there is still one option that could allow the two All-Stars to bury the hatchet.
Gooden was approached by a TMZ Sports paparazzo on Friday, and he gave his thoughts on an unorthodox road to harmony, suggesting that the two may benefit from fighting it out.
“There’s gotta be a move, or there’s gonna have to be a square fade,” Gooden said, laughing. “That’s the only way.”
When asked who he thought would win in a fight, Gooden gave us his answer without naming names.
“I don’t know, man. I think it go by weight and height, don’t it?”
See what else Gooden had to say, below.