- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Video: Former Cavs Player Says Kyrie and LeBron Should Fight to Settle Differences
- Updated: July 28, 2017
It’s beginning to look like the rift between Kyrie Irving and LeBron James is too great for the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ star players to overcome. There have been subtweets, reports of ignored phone calls, and more. Reconciliation may not seem possible, but former Cavalier Drew Gooden believes there is still one option that could allow the two All-Stars to bury the hatchet.
Gooden was approached by a TMZ Sports paparazzo on Friday, and he gave his thoughts on an unorthodox road to harmony, suggesting that the two may benefit from fighting it out.
“There’s gotta be a move, or there’s gonna have to be a square fade,” Gooden said, laughing. “That’s the only way.”
When asked who he thought would win in a fight, Gooden gave us his answer without naming names.
“I don’t know, man. I think it go by weight and height, don’t it?”
See what else Gooden had to say, below.