- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
Video: Former Cavs Player Says Kyrie and LeBron Should Fight to Settle Differences
- Updated: July 28, 2017
It’s beginning to look like the rift between Kyrie Irving and LeBron James is too great for the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ star players to overcome. There have been subtweets, reports of ignored phone calls, and more. Reconciliation may not seem possible, but former Cavalier Drew Gooden believes there is still one option that could allow the two All-Stars to bury the hatchet.
Gooden was approached by a TMZ Sports paparazzo on Friday, and he gave his thoughts on an unorthodox road to harmony, suggesting that the two may benefit from fighting it out.
“There’s gotta be a move, or there’s gonna have to be a square fade,” Gooden said, laughing. “That’s the only way.”
When asked who he thought would win in a fight, Gooden gave us his answer without naming names.
“I don’t know, man. I think it go by weight and height, don’t it?”
See what else Gooden had to say, below.