- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs Rumors: Source Reveals Best Trade Package Celtics Could Offer for Kyrie Irving
- Updated: July 28, 2017
Trade talks have started to heat up between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the many teams interested in acquiring Kyrie Irving. So far, a clear frontrunner has yet to reveal itself, but that could change at any moment. According to Cleveland.com‘s Joe Vardon, the Boston Celtics have the pieces to put themselves in a great position to land the young All-Star.
One fan asked Vardon what he thought the best potential trade option the Cavs could be looking at and he did not disappoint. According to Vardon, league sources have told him that the Cavs could be offered a blockbuster deal from the Boston Celtics.
“A league source said perhaps the best Cleveland could do would be something with Boston, Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, and multiple first-round picks, and then use Thomas to trade for a different piece.” Vardon said.
Considering reports regarding other trade proposals from teams like the Miami Heat and Minnesota Timberwolves, receiving a star player like Thomas, a stout defensive forward like Crowder, and multiple first-rounders in return for Irving would be a huge prize.
While a trade has not come to fruition yet, trade rumors have been bubbling up at a faster and faster pace in recent days, a sign that the Cavaliers may be fielding some real offers that could convince them to deal the disgruntled star.