- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Iman Shumpert’s Latest Social Media Activity May Indicate He’s Unhappy With Role on Cavs
- Updated: July 26, 2017
In an Instagram picture Iman Shumpert posted on Saturday, the six-year pro got into a little spat with a fan who criticized his play. According to Shumpert’s response, it appears he is either unhappy with his playing time or with how he’s currently being utilized by the Cavs.
The original post was harmless enough, as Shump posted a picture of him and his wife Teyana Taylor.
As it often does, however, the drama lied in the ensuing comments. Bleacher Report’s Jordan Zirm captured the interaction between Shumpert and a disappointed fan.
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) July 22, 2017
As stated previously, Shumpert’s apparent discontent could be a result of how he was being used by the Cavs last season or because his name has popped up in multiple trade rumors throughout the offseason. Either way, it seems trouble may be brewing on multiple fronts in Cleveland.