- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Moving Towards Signing Koby Altman as New General Manager
- Updated: July 21, 2017
After extended talks, the hiring of Koby Altman as Cleveland's new GM is imminent, league sources tell ESPN. Altman was Cavs' assistant GM.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 21, 2017
Altman, in conjunction with team owner Dan Gilbert, has been manning the front office since the departure of David Griffin and has done a decent job thus far with the signings of Jose Calderon and swingman Jeff Green.
As for the time being, Irving has listed four preferred trade destinations: Minnesota, New York, Miami, and San Antonio.