- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Moving Towards Signing Koby Altman as New General Manager
- Updated: July 21, 2017
After extended talks, the hiring of Koby Altman as Cleveland's new GM is imminent, league sources tell ESPN. Altman was Cavs' assistant GM.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 21, 2017
Altman, in conjunction with team owner Dan Gilbert, has been manning the front office since the departure of David Griffin and has done a decent job thus far with the signings of Jose Calderon and swingman Jeff Green.
As for the time being, Irving has listed four preferred trade destinations: Minnesota, New York, Miami, and San Antonio.