- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
Report: Free Agent Jamal Crawford Nearing Agreement With NBA Team
- Updated: July 8, 2017
Maybe LeBron James can’t do it all. Despite reports that Jamal Crawford had voiced great interest in joining the Cleveland Cavaliers after speaking with James, it now appears that the 17-year pro may be heading elsewhere once he clears waivers.
That’s because The Vertical’s Shams Charania has reported that Crawford is in “serious talks” to sign with the Minnesota Timberwolves for the upcoming season.
Jamal Crawford is in serious talks to sign with the Minnesota Timberwolves once he clears waivers, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 8, 2017
Can confirm @ShamsCharania reporting that the Wolves and Jamal Crawford are very close to agreeing to a deal when he clears waivers.
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) July 8, 2017
If Crawford is to sign with the Wolves, it would mark just another setback for the Cavaliers in an offseason that has already been marred by disappointment.
While there are still other players available to the Cavs, options are indeed running thin.