- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Report: Free Agent Jamal Crawford Nearing Agreement With NBA Team
- Updated: July 8, 2017
Maybe LeBron James can’t do it all. Despite reports that Jamal Crawford had voiced great interest in joining the Cleveland Cavaliers after speaking with James, it now appears that the 17-year pro may be heading elsewhere once he clears waivers.
That’s because The Vertical’s Shams Charania has reported that Crawford is in “serious talks” to sign with the Minnesota Timberwolves for the upcoming season.
Jamal Crawford is in serious talks to sign with the Minnesota Timberwolves once he clears waivers, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 8, 2017
Can confirm @ShamsCharania reporting that the Wolves and Jamal Crawford are very close to agreeing to a deal when he clears waivers.
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) July 8, 2017
If Crawford is to sign with the Wolves, it would mark just another setback for the Cavaliers in an offseason that has already been marred by disappointment.
While there are still other players available to the Cavs, options are indeed running thin.