- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
Exactly How Much LeBron James Makes Per Instagram Post
- Updated: July 7, 2017
A new aspect of stardom that many celebrities have taken advantage of during the age of social media is the ability to directly reach their fans. Thanks to this ability, many have begun to act as their own brands in a way that was not possible before the advent of Facebook and Instagram.
Thanks to Hopper HQ we now know which stars bring in the most cash thanks to their Instagram pages. Unsurprisingly, LeBron James has made the top ten list, and is second among athletes, only behind European soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
Because of his international fame and 31.6 million followers, James brings in an estimated $120,000 whenever he shares a brand sponsored post.
It appears the two all-time NBA greats are competing for much more than just rings.