- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Updated: June 24, 2019
NBA players are some of the most dedicated athletes when it comes to fitness and diet, but with the 2018-19 season finally over, many of them can afford to cheat on their strict health programs once in a while.
Fellow NBA stars LeBron James and Chris Paul showed their full support of Love’s cheat day by commenting on the 251-pound forward’s indulgent post.
What’s especially funny about Love’s post is his hashtag #bringbackfatkevin, which is a throwback to his heavier playing weight in college and during his first few years in the league with the Minnesota Timberwolves. He weighed in at 270 pounds back then, but later trimmed a lot of the excess baggage to be able to compete better defensively.
Of course, it’s doubtful that Love would consider going back to his heftier self particularly now that mobile big men are in demand. He’s already 30 years old and his knees likely can’t carry that much mass any longer.
Even so, Love can afford to spoil himself a little bit with the 2019-20 season still a few months away. Surely, that indulgence feels even better when you’ve got your friends’ support.