- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Updated: June 24, 2019
NBA players are some of the most dedicated athletes when it comes to fitness and diet, but with the 2018-19 season finally over, many of them can afford to cheat on their strict health programs once in a while.
Fellow NBA stars LeBron James and Chris Paul showed their full support of Love’s cheat day by commenting on the 251-pound forward’s indulgent post.
What’s especially funny about Love’s post is his hashtag #bringbackfatkevin, which is a throwback to his heavier playing weight in college and during his first few years in the league with the Minnesota Timberwolves. He weighed in at 270 pounds back then, but later trimmed a lot of the excess baggage to be able to compete better defensively.
Of course, it’s doubtful that Love would consider going back to his heftier self particularly now that mobile big men are in demand. He’s already 30 years old and his knees likely can’t carry that much mass any longer.
Even so, Love can afford to spoil himself a little bit with the 2019-20 season still a few months away. Surely, that indulgence feels even better when you’ve got your friends’ support.