- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
LeBron James Sends Message to Stephen Curry as Free Agency Begins
- Updated: July 1, 2017
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry just struck the largest deal in NBA history as the former unanimous MVP inked a $201 million contract over the course of five years.
The news was so big, that rival and NBPA vice president LeBron James had no choice but to congratulate Curry on his big payday:
James and the Cleveland Cavaliers are still awaiting potential free agents to be added to their squad but Cleveland’s front office has been quiet thus far. The team has made it clear that the two players they are pursuing immediately after free agency opens up is sharpshooter Kyle Korver and New York Knicks All-Star Carmelo Anthony.