- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Sends Message to Stephen Curry as Free Agency Begins
- Updated: July 1, 2017
Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry just struck the largest deal in NBA history as the former unanimous MVP inked a $201 million contract over the course of five years.
The news was so big, that rival and NBPA vice president LeBron James had no choice but to congratulate Curry on his big payday:
James and the Cleveland Cavaliers are still awaiting potential free agents to be added to their squad but Cleveland’s front office has been quiet thus far. The team has made it clear that the two players they are pursuing immediately after free agency opens up is sharpshooter Kyle Korver and New York Knicks All-Star Carmelo Anthony.