- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
Report: Cavs Looking to Acquire LaMarcus Aldridge in Addition to Danny Green
- Updated: June 22, 2017
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) June 22, 2017
Adding a player of Aldridge’s caliber would be huge for the Cavs as they are still lacking a true offensive presence in the paint.
Aldridge has career averages of 19.1 points, 8.3 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game and would be a perfect fit into Cleveland’s system.