- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Report: Cavs Looking to Acquire Jimmy Butler in Multi-Team Trade
- Updated: June 19, 2017
Let the fireworks begin.
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have been working on trying to acquire the Chicago Bulls’ Jimmy Butler through a multi-team trade. In addition to the Cavs and Bulls, the third team reportedly involved would be the Phoenix Suns.
The Cavaliers, per league sources, have been working today on assembling multi-team trade scenarios to try to acquire Chicago's Jimmy Butler
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) June 19, 2017
Suns would be possibility for 3rd team. https://t.co/9sxmioJYgO
— K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) June 19, 2017
The details of the players involved have not been released yet, however adding a two-way player of Butler’s caliber to a team in desperate need of an elite perimeter defender could ascend the Cavs to NBA Finals favorites, depending on who they’re willing to part with.
Stay tuned as we keep you posted here on CavaliersNation.com.