- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
Report: Cavs Looking to Acquire Jimmy Butler in Multi-Team Trade
- Updated: June 19, 2017
Let the fireworks begin.
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have been working on trying to acquire the Chicago Bulls’ Jimmy Butler through a multi-team trade. In addition to the Cavs and Bulls, the third team reportedly involved would be the Phoenix Suns.
The Cavaliers, per league sources, have been working today on assembling multi-team trade scenarios to try to acquire Chicago's Jimmy Butler
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) June 19, 2017
Suns would be possibility for 3rd team. https://t.co/9sxmioJYgO
— K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) June 19, 2017
The details of the players involved have not been released yet, however adding a two-way player of Butler’s caliber to a team in desperate need of an elite perimeter defender could ascend the Cavs to NBA Finals favorites, depending on who they’re willing to part with.
Stay tuned as we keep you posted here on CavaliersNation.com.