- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Report: Cavs Looking to Acquire Jimmy Butler in Multi-Team Trade
- Updated: June 19, 2017
Let the fireworks begin.
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have been working on trying to acquire the Chicago Bulls’ Jimmy Butler through a multi-team trade. In addition to the Cavs and Bulls, the third team reportedly involved would be the Phoenix Suns.
The Cavaliers, per league sources, have been working today on assembling multi-team trade scenarios to try to acquire Chicago's Jimmy Butler
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) June 19, 2017
Suns would be possibility for 3rd team. https://t.co/9sxmioJYgO
— K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) June 19, 2017
The details of the players involved have not been released yet, however adding a two-way player of Butler’s caliber to a team in desperate need of an elite perimeter defender could ascend the Cavs to NBA Finals favorites, depending on who they’re willing to part with.
Stay tuned as we keep you posted here on CavaliersNation.com.