- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Report: Cavs Looking to Acquire Jimmy Butler in Multi-Team Trade
- Updated: June 19, 2017
Let the fireworks begin.
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have been working on trying to acquire the Chicago Bulls’ Jimmy Butler through a multi-team trade. In addition to the Cavs and Bulls, the third team reportedly involved would be the Phoenix Suns.
The Cavaliers, per league sources, have been working today on assembling multi-team trade scenarios to try to acquire Chicago's Jimmy Butler
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) June 19, 2017
Suns would be possibility for 3rd team. https://t.co/9sxmioJYgO
— K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) June 19, 2017
The details of the players involved have not been released yet, however adding a two-way player of Butler’s caliber to a team in desperate need of an elite perimeter defender could ascend the Cavs to NBA Finals favorites, depending on who they’re willing to part with.
Stay tuned as we keep you posted here on CavaliersNation.com.