- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Cavs Looking to Acquire Jimmy Butler in Multi-Team Trade
- Updated: June 19, 2017
Let the fireworks begin.
According to Marc Stein of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers have been working on trying to acquire the Chicago Bulls’ Jimmy Butler through a multi-team trade. In addition to the Cavs and Bulls, the third team reportedly involved would be the Phoenix Suns.
The Cavaliers, per league sources, have been working today on assembling multi-team trade scenarios to try to acquire Chicago's Jimmy Butler
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) June 19, 2017
Suns would be possibility for 3rd team. https://t.co/9sxmioJYgO
— K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) June 19, 2017
The details of the players involved have not been released yet, however adding a two-way player of Butler’s caliber to a team in desperate need of an elite perimeter defender could ascend the Cavs to NBA Finals favorites, depending on who they’re willing to part with.
Stay tuned as we keep you posted here on CavaliersNation.com.