- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Likely to Re-Sign Sharpshooter Kyle Korver
- Updated: June 17, 2017
With the Cavs already way over the salary cap, it will be difficult finding a replacement for somebody of Korver’s talent on the free-agent market. The Cavs have Korver’s Bird rights, which basically means they can go above the salary cap to re-sign him.
The veteran sharpshooter averaged 10.7 points on 48.7 percent shooting from the floor and 48.5 percent shooting from three-point land last season.
In other news, according to Vardon, the Cavs are unlikely to bring back veteran point guard Deron Williams because the most they could offer him is the $5.1 million exception. Vardon states that the point guard is likely to seek a better deal elsewhere.