- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Likely to Re-Sign Sharpshooter Kyle Korver
- Updated: June 17, 2017
With the Cavs already way over the salary cap, it will be difficult finding a replacement for somebody of Korver’s talent on the free-agent market. The Cavs have Korver’s Bird rights, which basically means they can go above the salary cap to re-sign him.
The veteran sharpshooter averaged 10.7 points on 48.7 percent shooting from the floor and 48.5 percent shooting from three-point land last season.
In other news, according to Vardon, the Cavs are unlikely to bring back veteran point guard Deron Williams because the most they could offer him is the $5.1 million exception. Vardon states that the point guard is likely to seek a better deal elsewhere.