- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Likely to Re-Sign Sharpshooter Kyle Korver
- Updated: June 17, 2017
With the Cavs already way over the salary cap, it will be difficult finding a replacement for somebody of Korver’s talent on the free-agent market. The Cavs have Korver’s Bird rights, which basically means they can go above the salary cap to re-sign him.
The veteran sharpshooter averaged 10.7 points on 48.7 percent shooting from the floor and 48.5 percent shooting from three-point land last season.
In other news, according to Vardon, the Cavs are unlikely to bring back veteran point guard Deron Williams because the most they could offer him is the $5.1 million exception. Vardon states that the point guard is likely to seek a better deal elsewhere.