- Report: Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Lands Autograph Deal With Upper Deck
- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Likely to Re-Sign Sharpshooter Kyle Korver
- Updated: June 17, 2017
With the Cavs already way over the salary cap, it will be difficult finding a replacement for somebody of Korver’s talent on the free-agent market. The Cavs have Korver’s Bird rights, which basically means they can go above the salary cap to re-sign him.
The veteran sharpshooter averaged 10.7 points on 48.7 percent shooting from the floor and 48.5 percent shooting from three-point land last season.
In other news, according to Vardon, the Cavs are unlikely to bring back veteran point guard Deron Williams because the most they could offer him is the $5.1 million exception. Vardon states that the point guard is likely to seek a better deal elsewhere.