- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
- Report: Cavs Haven’t Talked About Contract Extension With Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs ‘Thrilled’ About Progression of Darius Garland
- Larry Nance Jr. Mercilessly Roasts Kyle Kuzma in Latest Social Media Post
Video: LeBron James Discusses What Cavs Need to Do This Offseason to Match Warriors
- Updated: June 13, 2017
The Golden State Warriors are once again NBA champions.
After defeating the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 in Game 5 of the 2017 NBA Finals, the Warriors now have won two of the last three NBA championships.
Maybe the one silver lining for the Cavs was superstar LeBron James’ herculean performance as he became the first player in NBA Finals history to average a triple-double in the Finals: 33.6 points, 12.0 rebounds, and 10.0 assists per game.
After the heartbreaking loss, James spoke to media about what the Cavs need to do next season to combat this Warriors team:
"I need to sit down and figure this thing out." LeBron discusses the Warriors and combating them in the coming years. pic.twitter.com/GKPntyI1uT
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) June 13, 2017