- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
Video: Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe Call Draymond Green a B—- for Recruiting Kevin Durant
- Updated: June 11, 2017
With reports and even direct confirmation from Draymond Green himself that he made a phone call to Kevin Durant in the parking lot of Oracle Arena immediately following the Golden State Warriors’ Game 7 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2016 NBA Finals, it seems that a couple of talk show hosts have taken offense.
The outrage stems from the fact that Green called Cavaliers forward LeBron James a “b—-” in Game 4 of the 2016 NBA Finals, but then went on to recruit one of the best players in the league immediately after his team had lost.
“He stood face to face with LeBron James and called him a b—-. Now who the real b—- if he gonna jump on the phone and call somebody to come join him,” said “Undisputed” co-host Shannon Sharpe.
“You know what? For the first time all week here in Cleveland, I completely agree with you,” said Skip Bayless in response to Green’s actions. “Draymond looked like the b—-. He did. He did. … There’s no way I respect that he got on the phone in parking lot, after your team was up 3-1 and you got suspended for that word (b—-) and for kicking him in the man region after that?”