- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
Video: Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe Call Draymond Green a B—- for Recruiting Kevin Durant
- Updated: June 11, 2017
With reports and even direct confirmation from Draymond Green himself that he made a phone call to Kevin Durant in the parking lot of Oracle Arena immediately following the Golden State Warriors’ Game 7 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2016 NBA Finals, it seems that a couple of talk show hosts have taken offense.
The outrage stems from the fact that Green called Cavaliers forward LeBron James a “b—-” in Game 4 of the 2016 NBA Finals, but then went on to recruit one of the best players in the league immediately after his team had lost.
“He stood face to face with LeBron James and called him a b—-. Now who the real b—- if he gonna jump on the phone and call somebody to come join him,” said “Undisputed” co-host Shannon Sharpe.
“You know what? For the first time all week here in Cleveland, I completely agree with you,” said Skip Bayless in response to Green’s actions. “Draymond looked like the b—-. He did. He did. … There’s no way I respect that he got on the phone in parking lot, after your team was up 3-1 and you got suspended for that word (b—-) and for kicking him in the man region after that?”