- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe Call Draymond Green a B—- for Recruiting Kevin Durant
- Updated: June 11, 2017
With reports and even direct confirmation from Draymond Green himself that he made a phone call to Kevin Durant in the parking lot of Oracle Arena immediately following the Golden State Warriors’ Game 7 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2016 NBA Finals, it seems that a couple of talk show hosts have taken offense.
The outrage stems from the fact that Green called Cavaliers forward LeBron James a “b—-” in Game 4 of the 2016 NBA Finals, but then went on to recruit one of the best players in the league immediately after his team had lost.
“He stood face to face with LeBron James and called him a b—-. Now who the real b—- if he gonna jump on the phone and call somebody to come join him,” said “Undisputed” co-host Shannon Sharpe.
“You know what? For the first time all week here in Cleveland, I completely agree with you,” said Skip Bayless in response to Green’s actions. “Draymond looked like the b—-. He did. He did. … There’s no way I respect that he got on the phone in parking lot, after your team was up 3-1 and you got suspended for that word (b—-) and for kicking him in the man region after that?”