- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Video: Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe Call Draymond Green a B—- for Recruiting Kevin Durant
- Updated: June 11, 2017
With reports and even direct confirmation from Draymond Green himself that he made a phone call to Kevin Durant in the parking lot of Oracle Arena immediately following the Golden State Warriors’ Game 7 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2016 NBA Finals, it seems that a couple of talk show hosts have taken offense.
The outrage stems from the fact that Green called Cavaliers forward LeBron James a “b—-” in Game 4 of the 2016 NBA Finals, but then went on to recruit one of the best players in the league immediately after his team had lost.
“He stood face to face with LeBron James and called him a b—-. Now who the real b—- if he gonna jump on the phone and call somebody to come join him,” said “Undisputed” co-host Shannon Sharpe.
“You know what? For the first time all week here in Cleveland, I completely agree with you,” said Skip Bayless in response to Green’s actions. “Draymond looked like the b—-. He did. He did. … There’s no way I respect that he got on the phone in parking lot, after your team was up 3-1 and you got suspended for that word (b—-) and for kicking him in the man region after that?”