- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe Call Draymond Green a B—- for Recruiting Kevin Durant
- Updated: June 11, 2017
With reports and even direct confirmation from Draymond Green himself that he made a phone call to Kevin Durant in the parking lot of Oracle Arena immediately following the Golden State Warriors’ Game 7 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2016 NBA Finals, it seems that a couple of talk show hosts have taken offense.
The outrage stems from the fact that Green called Cavaliers forward LeBron James a “b—-” in Game 4 of the 2016 NBA Finals, but then went on to recruit one of the best players in the league immediately after his team had lost.
“He stood face to face with LeBron James and called him a b—-. Now who the real b—- if he gonna jump on the phone and call somebody to come join him,” said “Undisputed” co-host Shannon Sharpe.
“You know what? For the first time all week here in Cleveland, I completely agree with you,” said Skip Bayless in response to Green’s actions. “Draymond looked like the b—-. He did. He did. … There’s no way I respect that he got on the phone in parking lot, after your team was up 3-1 and you got suspended for that word (b—-) and for kicking him in the man region after that?”