- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Brawl Breaks Out at End of Cavs-Warriors Game 2
- Updated: June 5, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers endured their second straight loss to the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals as they fell by a score of 132-113.
Towards the end of the game as the Cavs players were heading towards the locker room, two fans could immediately be seen getting into some sort of scuffle on the baseline.
Watch the brawl unfold for yourself below.
— Cavs Nation (@CavsNationNet) June 5, 2017