- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Report: Cavs sign Damyean Dotson to 2-year, $4 million deal
- Updated: November 23, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers have reportedly signed Damyean Dotson to a two-year deal.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 23, 2020
Dotson, 26, was the No. 44 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft.
The shooting guard played on the New York Knicks for the first three years of his career. During the 2018-19 season, he put up 10.7 points, 3.6 boards and 1.8 assists per game.
Now, he’ll join a Cavs team that’s going through a heavy rebuild. The Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference last season.