- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Draymond Green’s Mother Calls Out LeBron James on Twitter
- Updated: June 2, 2017
First Ayesha Curry and now this?
Okay LeBron throwing ELBOWS.. @NBA
— GreenMile (@BabersGreen) June 2, 2017
Last year, Stephen Curry’s wife Ayesha infamously blasted James and the Cavs during the 2016 NBA Finals, but it was James who got the last laugh as the Cavs historically came back from being down 3-1 to end Cleveland’s 52-year championship drought.
Let’s hope history repeats itself as James and the Cavs look to even up the series on Sunday night at 8:00 PM E/T.