- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
Draymond Green’s Mother Calls Out LeBron James on Twitter
- Updated: June 2, 2017
First Ayesha Curry and now this?
Okay LeBron throwing ELBOWS.. @NBA
— GreenMile (@BabersGreen) June 2, 2017
Last year, Stephen Curry’s wife Ayesha infamously blasted James and the Cavs during the 2016 NBA Finals, but it was James who got the last laugh as the Cavs historically came back from being down 3-1 to end Cleveland’s 52-year championship drought.
Let’s hope history repeats itself as James and the Cavs look to even up the series on Sunday night at 8:00 PM E/T.