- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Draymond Green’s Mother Calls Out LeBron James on Twitter
- Updated: June 2, 2017
First Ayesha Curry and now this?
Okay LeBron throwing ELBOWS.. @NBA
— GreenMile (@BabersGreen) June 2, 2017
Last year, Stephen Curry’s wife Ayesha infamously blasted James and the Cavs during the 2016 NBA Finals, but it was James who got the last laugh as the Cavs historically came back from being down 3-1 to end Cleveland’s 52-year championship drought.
Let’s hope history repeats itself as James and the Cavs look to even up the series on Sunday night at 8:00 PM E/T.