- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Draymond Green’s Mother Calls Out LeBron James on Twitter
- Updated: June 2, 2017
First Ayesha Curry and now this?
Okay LeBron throwing ELBOWS.. @NBA
— GreenMile (@BabersGreen) June 2, 2017
Last year, Stephen Curry’s wife Ayesha infamously blasted James and the Cavs during the 2016 NBA Finals, but it was James who got the last laugh as the Cavs historically came back from being down 3-1 to end Cleveland’s 52-year championship drought.
Let’s hope history repeats itself as James and the Cavs look to even up the series on Sunday night at 8:00 PM E/T.