- Andre Iguodala Says Kobe Bryant Was Harder to Guard Than LeBron James
- Kevin Love Says He and DeMar DeRozan Have ‘Higher Purpose’ to Help Kids Speak About Mental Illness
- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
Draymond Green’s Mother Calls Out LeBron James on Twitter
- Updated: June 2, 2017
First Ayesha Curry and now this?
Okay LeBron throwing ELBOWS.. @NBA
— GreenMile (@BabersGreen) June 2, 2017
Last year, Stephen Curry’s wife Ayesha infamously blasted James and the Cavs during the 2016 NBA Finals, but it was James who got the last laugh as the Cavs historically came back from being down 3-1 to end Cleveland’s 52-year championship drought.
Let’s hope history repeats itself as James and the Cavs look to even up the series on Sunday night at 8:00 PM E/T.