- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
LeBron James Admits There’s One Player That Defends Him Better Than Anyone Else
- Updated: August 18, 2016
Let’s start off by saying that theres nobody on this planet that can actually defend the reigning NBA Finals MVP in a one-on-one matchup, but if there’s one player that can possibly slow him down, the King himself has anointed that person with the title.
James replied with this:
“Kawhi Leonard. Kawhi Leonard, he’s solid. He’s solid, solid at that end of the floor. He’s very, very solid. I like him. I like the kid.”
As you may already know, Leonard has won the NBA’s last two Defensive Player of the Year awards and has faced off against James many times throughout the regular season and NBA Finals.
Remember, the last time James went up against Leonard during the finals, the four-time MVP still managed to average 28.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 4.0 assists on 57.1 percent shooting from the field and 51.9 percent from three.