- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James Admits There’s One Player That Defends Him Better Than Anyone Else
- Updated: August 18, 2016
Let’s start off by saying that theres nobody on this planet that can actually defend the reigning NBA Finals MVP in a one-on-one matchup, but if there’s one player that can possibly slow him down, the King himself has anointed that person with the title.
James replied with this:
“Kawhi Leonard. Kawhi Leonard, he’s solid. He’s solid, solid at that end of the floor. He’s very, very solid. I like him. I like the kid.”
As you may already know, Leonard has won the NBA’s last two Defensive Player of the Year awards and has faced off against James many times throughout the regular season and NBA Finals.
Remember, the last time James went up against Leonard during the finals, the four-time MVP still managed to average 28.2 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 4.0 assists on 57.1 percent shooting from the field and 51.9 percent from three.