- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Cavs News: Kevin Love Cleared to Play in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Updated: May 31, 2018
When the Cleveland Cavaliers face the Golden State Warriors in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, they’ll have a key piece of their lineup available to play. That’s because forward Kevin Love has been cleared to take the court for the contest.
Love has been dealing with a concussion suffered early in last Friday’s Game 6 Eastern Conference finals win over the Boston Celtics. He left the game after playing just five minutes and was ruled out of Sunday night’s Game 7 clash, though he did travel with the team and watched them clinch the series. Veteran Jeff Green started in Love’s place.
It’s uncertain exactly how much time he’ll be available to play, but his scoring punch will be needed to try and stop the heavily favored Warriors. Two years ago, he suffered a similar injury in the Finals, but returned in time to help the Cavaliers complete a historic comeback and win the franchise’s first title.