- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Lakers Fans Have Already Begun Recruiting LeBron With Billboards
- Updated: March 7, 2018
With less than four months remaining until Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James is expected to enter the free agent market, recruiting him to play for a certain team has become much more prominent, even if the team itself isn’t making the effort. The latest city trying to entice James is Los Angeles, where one fan has put up billboards asking James to join the Los Angeles Lakers, while also taking a shot at the Philadelphia 76ers.
— ¡ Deezy ! (@DerekB_PxW) March 7, 2018
James and the Cavaliers will be playing twice at the Staples Center in Los Angeles this weekend, first on Friday night against the Clippers, followed by a Sunday night clash against the Lakers. While James hasn’t indicated that he plans to leave the Cavs, he does own two homes in the Los Angeles area, heightening the supposed belief that he’ll strongly consider playing there.
The 76ers’ criticism was a response to a similar effort last week, where billboards touting Philadelphia as a destination for James appeared near Quicken Loans Arena prior to last week’s Cavaliers-76ers contest.