- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Lakers Fans Have Already Begun Recruiting LeBron With Billboards
- Updated: March 7, 2018
With less than four months remaining until Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James is expected to enter the free agent market, recruiting him to play for a certain team has become much more prominent, even if the team itself isn’t making the effort. The latest city trying to entice James is Los Angeles, where one fan has put up billboards asking James to join the Los Angeles Lakers, while also taking a shot at the Philadelphia 76ers.
— ¡ Deezy ! (@DerekB_PxW) March 7, 2018
James and the Cavaliers will be playing twice at the Staples Center in Los Angeles this weekend, first on Friday night against the Clippers, followed by a Sunday night clash against the Lakers. While James hasn’t indicated that he plans to leave the Cavs, he does own two homes in the Los Angeles area, heightening the supposed belief that he’ll strongly consider playing there.
The 76ers’ criticism was a response to a similar effort last week, where billboards touting Philadelphia as a destination for James appeared near Quicken Loans Arena prior to last week’s Cavaliers-76ers contest.