- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: LeBron Saves Raptors From Making Costly Mistake During Game 3
- Updated: May 7, 2017
How high is LeBron James‘ IQ? Apparently so high, that he’s now preventing other teams from making critical mistakes during games.
During Game 3 of the Eastern Conference semifinals as James’ Cleveland Cavaliers were taking on the Toronto Raptors, James noticed that Norman Powell was walking off the court a bit too early in order to be substituted.
As a result, James prevented Powell from heading to the bench too soon, which would’ve resulted in an illegal substitution. Watch the play unravel for yourself below.
Did yal see Lebron making sure Powell doesn't leave the floor so the Raptors wouldn't get an illegal substitution last night? pic.twitter.com/9kqwbtxD4q
— justin (@WeNotSocks) May 6, 2017