- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Video: LeBron Saves Raptors From Making Costly Mistake During Game 3
- Updated: May 7, 2017
How high is LeBron James‘ IQ? Apparently so high, that he’s now preventing other teams from making critical mistakes during games.
During Game 3 of the Eastern Conference semifinals as James’ Cleveland Cavaliers were taking on the Toronto Raptors, James noticed that Norman Powell was walking off the court a bit too early in order to be substituted.
As a result, James prevented Powell from heading to the bench too soon, which would’ve resulted in an illegal substitution. Watch the play unravel for yourself below.
Did yal see Lebron making sure Powell doesn't leave the floor so the Raptors wouldn't get an illegal substitution last night? pic.twitter.com/9kqwbtxD4q
— justin (@WeNotSocks) May 6, 2017