- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
- Collin Sexton Surprises 20 Graduating Students With $20,000 Scholarships
- Report: Team Executive Says Cavs ‘Would Love the Opportunity to Join and Play Games’
- Larry Nance Jr. Ruthlessly Trolls Alfonzo McKinnie for Getting His Ankles Broken by Damian Lillard
Video: LeBron Saves Raptors From Making Costly Mistake During Game 3
- Updated: May 7, 2017
How high is LeBron James‘ IQ? Apparently so high, that he’s now preventing other teams from making critical mistakes during games.
During Game 3 of the Eastern Conference semifinals as James’ Cleveland Cavaliers were taking on the Toronto Raptors, James noticed that Norman Powell was walking off the court a bit too early in order to be substituted.
As a result, James prevented Powell from heading to the bench too soon, which would’ve resulted in an illegal substitution. Watch the play unravel for yourself below.
Did yal see Lebron making sure Powell doesn't leave the floor so the Raptors wouldn't get an illegal substitution last night? pic.twitter.com/9kqwbtxD4q
— justin (@WeNotSocks) May 6, 2017