- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
- Collin Sexton Reveals Lofty Goal for Next Season, Says He’s ‘Hungry’ to Get Better
Video: LeBron James Gives Fans Inside Look Into His Hyperbaric Chamber
- Updated: May 4, 2017
Part of being the greatest basketball player in the world comes with ample amounts of conditioning and working out. And just as important as lifting weights and cardiovascular activities is the recovery process.
As a part of the Uninterrupted series, “Trophies,” LeBron James and his trainer give us an inside look at a portable hyperbaric chamber, a device used by many athletes to help drive oxygen throughout the body.
James and the Cavs will look to take a commanding 3-0 series lead on Friday night against the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.