- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Gives Fans Inside Look Into His Hyperbaric Chamber
- Updated: May 4, 2017
Part of being the greatest basketball player in the world comes with ample amounts of conditioning and working out. And just as important as lifting weights and cardiovascular activities is the recovery process.
As a part of the Uninterrupted series, “Trophies,” LeBron James and his trainer give us an inside look at a portable hyperbaric chamber, a device used by many athletes to help drive oxygen throughout the body.
James and the Cavs will look to take a commanding 3-0 series lead on Friday night against the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.