- Darius Garland Reacts to Recording His First Career Double-Double
- Report: Cavs Apply for Disabled Player Exception in Wake of Dylan Windler Injury
- Former Cavs Head Coach Tyronn Lue Admits He Wishes He Were Still in Cleveland
- Report: Paul George to Miss Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Kevin Love Preaches Positivity Amid Recent Cavs Success: ‘We’re Definitely Playing Better Now’
- Darius Garland Passes Kyrie Irving in Meaningful Stat for Cavs Rookie
- Video: Tristan Thompson Dunks on LeBron James, Proceeds to Stare Him Down
- Cavs News: Dylan Windler to Miss Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- John Beilein Gushes Over ‘Tremendous Growth’ From This Season’s Cavs
- Cavs Veterans Offer Incredible Praise for Collin Sexton and Darius Garland
Video: LeBron James Gives Fans Inside Look Into His Hyperbaric Chamber
- Updated: May 4, 2017
Part of being the greatest basketball player in the world comes with ample amounts of conditioning and working out. And just as important as lifting weights and cardiovascular activities is the recovery process.
As a part of the Uninterrupted series, “Trophies,” LeBron James and his trainer give us an inside look at a portable hyperbaric chamber, a device used by many athletes to help drive oxygen throughout the body.
James and the Cavs will look to take a commanding 3-0 series lead on Friday night against the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.