- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Video: LeBron James Gives Fans Inside Look Into His Hyperbaric Chamber
- Updated: May 4, 2017
Part of being the greatest basketball player in the world comes with ample amounts of conditioning and working out. And just as important as lifting weights and cardiovascular activities is the recovery process.
As a part of the Uninterrupted series, “Trophies,” LeBron James and his trainer give us an inside look at a portable hyperbaric chamber, a device used by many athletes to help drive oxygen throughout the body.
James and the Cavs will look to take a commanding 3-0 series lead on Friday night against the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.