- Tristan Thompson Says He Learned How to Lead From LeBron James
- Cavs Member Says Current Locker Room ‘Better’ Than That of 2016 Championship Squad
- Kevin Love Says Cavs Feeling ‘Pretty Damn Good’ Despite Loss to 76ers
- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
Video: LeBron James Gives Fans Inside Look Into His Hyperbaric Chamber
- Updated: May 4, 2017
Part of being the greatest basketball player in the world comes with ample amounts of conditioning and working out. And just as important as lifting weights and cardiovascular activities is the recovery process.
As a part of the Uninterrupted series, “Trophies,” LeBron James and his trainer give us an inside look at a portable hyperbaric chamber, a device used by many athletes to help drive oxygen throughout the body.
James and the Cavs will look to take a commanding 3-0 series lead on Friday night against the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.